Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Squares

Cereal boxes are square. Not rectangular. I find it a bit (unexpectedly) difficult to get used to this every morning when I sit down and stare at the box. But they are decorated with all kinds of interesting articles and information, which keeps me entertained.
Toilet paper sections are not square. They are are rectangular. This too I find difficult to get used to every time I have to tear off a section at an unexpected place. Ahh, the little things in life we don't realize we are accustomed to...
But hey, this causes the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is asking the person in the bathroom stall next to her, "Can you please spare a square? Haven't you a square to spare? Please, I only need a square!" to loose it's punch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I had a chance to peak in at your blog. I LOVE the pictures from your trip- AMAZING. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Keep up the blogging- so much fun to read.

Marty